Taking care of you during your trip with us!
We will be happy to welcome your clients during their trip to Peru, when they feel comfortable to do so. For this reason, we have improved our health and safety procedures in order to ensure they enjoy their Peruvian experience
For this reason, we are sharing with you a resume and highlights for the “Standard Operating Procedures and Protocols” for the attention of tourists, approved by the Peruvian Health Ministry.
- 1. All staff involved in attending passengers (national or foreigners) must go throughout a preventive medical exam according to health authorities.
- 2. Drivers must wait for the passengers out of the vehicle, keeping requested social distance of minimum 1mt/3ft, they will avoid any contact with passengers. Drivers will wear mask and gloves at all times
- 3. Vehicles are disinfected before and after each use. All touch points in the vehicles will be periodically sanitized during the day by the driver. Safety screen will be installed between the driver and the clients and hand sanitiser will be at disposal
- 4. Guides will welcome clients on board keeping social distance. Shaking hands or other type of contact are restricted
- 5. Clients must carry a Health Insurance that covers C-19 and/or pandemia. Family groups will be allowed to seat together
- 6. Clients must use face masks all the time
- 7. When boarding the vehicles, clients will have to keep social distance
- 8. Before starting/after ending an excursion or transfer, our staff will make a temperature control
- 9. Itineraries or other pertinent information, will be sent via email / whatsapp or any other means of electronic communication
- 10. Luggage will have to be correctly identified. We will avoid providing luggage tags as we used to
- 11. If needed, we will provide with face masks
- 12. In case any client shows any C-19 sympthoms during an excursion or transfer, we will immediately separate him from the group, and take him to the nearest hospital.
Last but not least, we wish to inform you that Travel Group Peru is taking all internal biosecurity measures approved by the Health Ministry.
Should you need any further information about protocols, please visit our web peruvacations.pe, where you can find our internal protocols as well as protocols for hotels, guides, transportation, etc
THE TRAVEL GROUP PERU TEAM